If you’re in the Hodge Hill area and looking to reliably commute from A to B, East Birmingham Taxis are here to help.
We have vehicles ranging from 4 – 8 passengers and with over 100 drivers available 24/7 there is no time or place where we can’t be of service.
Our drivers are swift, reliable and have a vast knowledge of Birmingham’s places of interest – always happy to help!
Taxi Bookings for Airports, Hospitals, Nights Out and more!
Book your cab in advance for transport to:
- Birmingham International
- Birmingham NEC
- Birmingham City Centre
- East Midlands Airport
- Coleshill Parkway
- Fort Dunlop
If you’re a wheelchair user or have any special requirements, we are happy to accommodate. Just get in touch with one of our friendly customer service representatives!
We provide services for shopping, airport corporate, sporting and social trips and all bookings can be made in advance!
Birmingham Airport £12 (plus parking fee)
Birmingham International Station £12
New Street Station £10
Moor Street station £9
Snowhill Station £10
City Centre £10/£11
Digbeth Coach Station £9/£10
Bull Ring Shopping Centre £9/£10
Fort Shopping Park £5
Heartlands Hospital £5
Solihull Hospital £10/£12
Goodhope Hospital £11/£12
Queen Elizabeth Hospital £12
City Hospital £10/£12
With competitive rates and a helpful attitude, East Birmingham Taxis are here to help!
Stay safe when using a licensed taxi service:
- Never use a private hire taxi that has not been booked by an operator
- If you do not book a private hire taxi in advance, they will not be insured to carry you for your journey
- Make sure the vehicle you enter is the one you booked
- Use marshalled taxi ranks as they will be in busy, well lit areas
- If you’re using a taxi after a night out or late at night, try to travel with friends and check the last person to travel makes it home safely
- Try to make a note of the vehicles number plate
- Make sure the taxi has the required signage and company information on it
If you need a safe and dependable taxi service, get in touch.