Whether you are travelling within Shard End or are outside the location, East Birmingham Taxis are ready to help.
Birmingham Airport £12 (plus parking fee)
Birmingham International Station £11
New Street Station £11/£12
Moor Street station £10/£11
Snowhill Station £11/£12
City Centre £11/£12
Digbeth Coach Station £10/£12
Bull Ring Shopping Centre £10/£12
Fort Shopping Park £6/£7
Heartlands Hospital £6/£7.50
Solihull Hospital £12
Goodhope Hospital £12/£14
Queen Elizabeth Hospital £13/£15
City Hospital £13/£15
Our private hire taxis are all fully licensed with reliable, experienced and knowledgable drivers.
If you are planning a shopping trip in Birmingham City Centre, a night out on the town, a dependable service to take you to the airport or a friendly driver with knowledge of the area, we can help!
Stay Safe when using a licensed taxi service:
- Never use a private hire taxi that has not been booked by an operator
- If you do not book a private hire taxi in advance, they will not be insured to carry you for your journey
- Make sure the vehicle you enter is the one you booked
- Use marshalled taxi ranks as they will be in busy, well lit areas
- If you’re using a taxi after a night out or late at night, try to travel with friends and check the last person to travel makes it home safely
- Try to make a note of the vehicles number plate
- Make sure the taxi has the required signage and company information on it
All our drivers are prompt, courteous and happy to help, with knowledge of the area and the fastest routes.